Hello, I'm wondering if anyone here has been through what we are going through. We brought our cane corso, Lettie, home at 8 weeks. She is 16 weeks old and now 3 vets have said they think she needs surgery. They say she has an extremely hooded vulva (that's what the surgery would be for) that's why she gets a UTI when she is off of antibiotics. She is almost through the 3rd round of antibiotics. She finishes the antibiotics tomorrow and goes to see the vet again on Tuesday. I'm pretty confident that she will have a UTI by Tuesday and the vet will say that she needs the surgery asap. If she needs surgery, then we will of coarse do what ever is best for her. Butttttt we discussed the possibility of getting her spayed at the same time as the surgery. So my problem is that I want to wait to spay her until she is at least 12 months old. But I also really really want to have the two surgeries at the same time. I feel like it would be much less stressful for her to just have anesthesia once, and only one recovery time. Also, I could take a week or so off of work to keep an eye on her while she recovers. So, I need to find a way to keep her UTI free for the next 8ish months. My plan is sensitive baby wipes to keep her clean, and I ordered "cranimals" cranberry stuff for dogs to sprinkle on her food. Hopefully my plan works, any other suggestions? Has anyone else had to have the vulva surgery done? Any advice/suggestions/opinions is very much welcome and appreciated!