Okay, I need help. Help me understand the health ramifications of the flea and tick treatments on the market. Our vet is now advocating a "no bite flea treatment" , I've always been on Revolution (Plum), now I'm asked to change and I guess it sounds good, but I have a few questions. Like: a). If the flea doesn't need to bite, what is it that kills it? b). If it kills a flea without biting, then it's, what, toxic to breathe in their scent...treated with their product? c). If it kills being in contact with the skin, does it Rub Off On Our Skin? d). If it rubs off on Our Skin, does it Pollute US? e). If it pollutes US, does it pollute Our Children, if so, how much? Does it linger on their skin and therefore their hands, and can it then be carried to their mouths or be absorbed through their skin? f). Will it mess with their endocrine systems? g). And after you consider the possible human exposure ramifications, Will It Cause More Problems Than It's Worth? LOTS OF QUESTIONS! I don't want my dog bit, but, I don't want to absorb toxic chemicals through my skin and through any child's skin and have those toxins screw up my/our endocrine systems. Let's talk, tell me what you know, what you've learned. I didn't receive enough satisfactory information from my vet to feel safe about the "newer, better treatment." Things that kill tend to kill everything...humans, too.